What We Do
Astor Berning is built on almost a century of experience in highly specialised manufacturing processes. Astor Berning’s high-quality standards and excellent service is renowned worldwide. When you hear the name, Astor Berning it means;
- German-made products
- All products comply with Oeko-Tex, REACH, & CPSIA
- Attention to smallest detail
- More than 65 types of buttons and over 135 buckle systems
- Extremely flexible delivery service
- Deliveries within South African communities in just 48 hours
- A comprehensive range of machines and tools for the production of covered buttons, belts, buckles and button badges
- An assembly / prototyping service
- Products close on hand through agents and partners on 5 continents
- The confidence of the world's top brands
- Products you will see every season in Milan, Paris, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Tokyo and New York
Astor Berning is represented with its distribution network on five continents. Astor Berning SA’s footprint covers the whole of Africa. Our offices are situated in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Zimbabwe.
From these branches, we also supply the rest of Southern Africa, with countries such as Namibia, Botswana and Mozambique making use of our products and services.